Thread: SheToldMe.com - a Digg-like with AdSense Revenue Sharin

This discussion is about "SheToldMe.com - a Digg-like with AdSense Revenue Sharin" in the "Website Reviews" Forum.
Hello, I'd like to show you ((login for URL)) It's a Digg-like based on the CMS Drupal with the main module used being Drigg, unfortunately ...

Country
    Thailand

Default SheToldMe.com - a Digg-like with AdSense Revenue Sharin

Hello, I'd like to show you ((login for URL))
    It's a Digg-like based on the CMS Drupal with the main module used being Drigg, unfortunately the module's author has disappeared (we don't know if he's dead or what) and no-one has had the ability to take the module to another level.
    But it is functional as it is, so I use it.

I also made this site an adsense revenue sharing site so that members will have one more reason to use it over the thousands of other Digg-like sites based on Pligg script which are left empty or rather full of spam after a few months, their "creators" abandonned them for lack of activity.

I also made a referral program to give existing members an incentive to recruit more members for me.

This way, in over one year and a half I have been able to get it off the ground and I'm happy for that because it is not easy to attack the english speaking market especially with such an unoriginal site as a Digg-like.

I know have thousands members, tens of thousands posts and several thousands unique visitors per day.

The graphic design is very basic, because I never paid someone to take care of that and relied only on my limited skills.

Please tell me if you have suggestions about anything regarding this site.
    Do you really need traffic? Where to? What for? If you really do need traffic then stop messing around!
    Advertise on my sites today: She Told Me & Best Reviewer : 200,000+ UV / Month

Administrator
    Country
    Germany

There is a theory that the more chaotic and basic a design is the more the owner earns with adsense. But that might depend on the niche.

I doubt that approach would work on my medical forum because that thrives on being professional and serious.

Congrats to shetoldme, I saw your site before and thought that the name was a great idea.

StarBuG

Search Cloud:

she told me register

register for shetoldme

shetoldme register

adsense she told me

Like Shetoldme.com

digg revenue sharing

i want digg to be added to adsense

DIGG-LIKE 100% ADSENSE SHARING REVENUE

digg and adsense

shetoldme.com drupal 6