Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Please review my website - gaming forum

This discussion is about "Please review my website - gaming forum" in the "Website Reviews" Forum.
Hey everyone, I am looking for someone with some good adsense knowledge to review my website and placement to see how I can increase my ...

Country
    United States

Default Please review my website - gaming forum

Hey everyone, I am looking for someone with some good adsense knowledge to review my website and placement to see how I can increase my adsense revenue.

My site is a general gaming forum, I currently get anywhere from 40-60k UV's per month depending on how much I post and share.

Here is a link to my site: ((login for URL))

Here is a link to an inner page(thread): ((login for URL))

Thanks in advance!

Country
    Thailand

Hi, why don't you float the adsense block on the left instead of the right? I know it's the example given here by StarBug of adsenseexperts.com but do you think it is more risky on the left? For sure it is probably paying better on the left.. So why the right? If it's for non members, it doesn't concern the members anyway
    Do you really need traffic? Where to? What for? If you really do need traffic then stop messing around!
    Advertise on my sites today: She Told Me & Best Reviewer : 200,000+ UV / Month

Administrator
    Country
    Germany

Instead of using the build in ad management from vBulletin you should use my implementation for ad integration into first post.

Also forums with a fixed width tend to perform better with Ads.
    You might want to consider a fixed width style of around 1000px, at least for your guests who generating the most revenue.

Country
    United States

Quote Originally Posted by JamesColin ((login for URL))
    Hi, why don't you float the adsense block on the left instead of the right? I know it's the example given here by StarBug of adsenseexperts.com but do you think it is more risky on the left? For sure it is probably paying better on the left.. So why the right? If it's for non members, it doesn't concern the members anyway
    Can you link me to the tutorial on the left hand side ad placement? I only found the one where it shows the right.

Quote Originally Posted by StarBuG ((login for URL))
    Instead of using the build in ad management from vBulletin you should use my implementation for ad integration into first post.

Also forums with a fixed width tend to perform better with Ads.
    You might want to consider a fixed width style of around 1000px, at least for your guests who generating the most revenue.
    I will try some of your ad placements and I'm going to look for a fixed style this weekend and start Monday with it and see how it performs to the style I have now.

Administrator
    Country
    Germany

Due to the way vBulletin creates posts aligning the Ad left creates problems with the quote boxes.

I could not figure out how to fix this so far so there is no ad placement for left aligned ads inside the post currently.

Country
    United States

I haven't got around to making my site a fixed style yet but I have some concerns. I post a lot of youtube videos on my site and if I have a fixed style and my square ad shows only to guest, the ad will end up going over the video. Is there any way I can customize vB to push the video underneath the ad?

Country
    Thailand

you can use in a div style="clear:both"
    Do you really need traffic? Where to? What for? If you really do need traffic then stop messing around!

Country
    United States

you can use in a div style="clear:both"
    Where exactly would I add that?

Country
    Thailand

i don't know i don't have any vb forum, but it would be just before the html code for the video

Country
    United States

i don't know i don't have any vb forum, but it would be just before the html code for the video
    Alright, I ended up just changing the BB Code to fit the space and it works good but I will also continue to look for an alternative

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Search Cloud:

please review my adsense site

gaming forum site

is there any good gaming forums

please review my website

Like It?
Share It!

Follow AdSenseExperts.com on Twitter