Thread: outofstate.us

This discussion is about "outofstate.us" in the "Website Reviews" Forum.
with my wife telling me to make $$ with the computer for years I finally decided to give it a try ((login for URL)) I ...

outofstate

Default outofstate.us

with my wife telling me to make $$ with the computer for years I finally decided to give it a try

((login for URL))

I hope she can gloat soon that she told me so

Administrator
    Country
    Germany

Hi

What is your site about?
    Can't quite figure it out.

I think you really need to tell your visitors what your website is about.
    Are you selling the website design?
    Are you a webdesigner? If so where is your portfolio, your prices, information about yourself and contact details?

I think you need to put a lot more work into your site before you get it to work for you

StarBuG

outofstate

uh-oh, brb, have to call the wife and tell her to cancel the shopping, oops

Country
    Thailand

Are you an adsense expert? I doubt so :-)
    Do you really need traffic? Where to? What for? If you really do need traffic then stop messing around!
    Advertise on my sites today: She Told Me & Best Reviewer : 200,000+ UV / Month

outofstate

Quote Originally Posted by JamesColin ((login for URL))
    Are you an adsense expert? I doubt so :-)
    me? I just started, but hey, maybe some day

Country
    Thailand

Yes, it's obvious from your site. I wish you success with AdSense, but don't make beginners mistakes if you don't want to waste time uselessly.
    I have written a few tips for beginners which are not common. But you should also read the common tips for beginners, they will help you. But my tips focus on the topics of your first sites, don't chase high paying keywords is the first one that comes to mind.
    Do you really need traffic? Where to? What for? If you really do need traffic then stop messing around!

outofstate

Quote Originally Posted by JamesColin ((login for URL))
    I have written a few tips for beginners which are not common. But you should also read the common tips for beginners,

I signed up on Best reviewer and She Told Me and am also interested in reading those tips you mention so I can avoid the wasted time you mention, can you direct me to where I may find them?

Thank you!

Country
    Thailand

Look in the emails you received when you registered on shetoldme, I mention my beginner tips with an url, it's simple but focused on the topic and audience of your sites, not technical details about adsense.

Country
    United Kingdom

The site itself has no real structure, most links exit the site so I have not idea what you could actually rank for?

outofstate

Quote Originally Posted by Toon ((login for URL))
    The site itself has no real structure, most links exit the site so I have not idea what you could actually rank for?
    at the moment its a lesson in wtf,(CMS) I am trying to get links to be recognized , I use Google domain tools and none of the sites show as linked to one another, any ideas what it takes to show as a link, when I used straight HTML it was fine, now with CMS its just not ....... working for me

Search Cloud:

outofstate.us

Like It?
Share It!

Follow AdSenseExperts.com on Twitter