Thread: First site using Adsense

This discussion is about "First site using Adsense" in the "Introduction" Forum.
I have been working on a project now for a few months and should be launched end of January. It's a UK site primarily for ...

Country
    United Kingdom

Frage First site using Adsense

I have been working on a project now for a few months and should be launched end of January. It's a UK site primarily for people looking for a Financial Advisor in their area. They will also be able to contact an advisor using a web-form. On the Advisors profile page there will be contact detail with a Google map. People who have used their service will also be able to leave a review. I have a list of about 10,000 registered financial advisors throughout the UK.
    As of today I have not had the opportunity to make any mistakes! I would like it to remain that way. Any tips would be much appreciated.
    I first got interested in AdSense after Google approached me and asked did I want to show ads on my 2 Videos.

Country
    United States

Do you want to run overlays on videos? we have been running Google Ad Sense Overlays on Videos and all seems to be fine

Country
    Pakistan

i want to promote my blog in uk : plz help me

Search Cloud:

using adsense in uk

Like It?
Share It!

Follow AdSenseExperts.com on Twitter