Thread: intro

This discussion is about "intro" in the "Introduction" Forum.
Just a quick intro...I'm a fulltime website owner/admin/editor. Spent 2 years prior to that as a professional offroad driver/instructor for the Toyota Trail Teams. Spent ...

Country
    United States

Default intro

Just a quick intro...I'm a fulltime website owner/admin/editor. Spent 2 years prior to that as a professional offroad driver/instructor for the Toyota Trail Teams. Spent the 11 years prior with a manufacturing company, left after 4 years as their Marketing Director. First IBM PC purchased new in 1985 (HS graduation), online since the early AOL days around 1992 or so...back when a 14.4 modem was an upgrade I couldn't afford...

IH8MUD.com started as a license plate in 1992 and got out of hand...turned it full time in 2009. RockCrawler.com was one of the first online 4wd magazines, started in 1997, I purchased it at the end of 2009. vB 3.8 on 'MUD with 6m posts, new xF install on RC. Experienced Adsense/GAM user.

Administrator
    Country
    Germany

Welcome aboard woody

Enjoy your stay

Country
    Thailand

Hello and welcome Woody!
    Do you really need traffic? Where to? What for? If you really do need traffic then stop messing around!
    Advertise on my sites today: She Told Me & Best Reviewer : 200,000+ UV / Month

Search Cloud:

No Data yet
Like It?
Share It!

Follow AdSenseExperts.com on Twitter