Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By JamesColin

Thread: Hello and thanks for having me

This discussion is about "Hello and thanks for having me" in the "Introduction" Forum.
Rocker,here, and thanks for accepting me. The only thing that has ever made me any money online is adsense, even though it has been peanuts. ...

Country
    United States

Default Hello and thanks for having me

Rocker,here, and thanks for accepting me. The only thing that has ever made me any money online is adsense, even though it has been peanuts. It has taken me over 11 months to reach the payment threshold of $100 and my $100.74 payment just came through last week. The good thing is that I have finally made some money online. The sad part is that the amount os not worth writing home about.

However, the fact that I got something is proof that if I can tweak whatever made me 100 bucks in close to a year, I can manage to turn that into a 100 bucks a month and, possibly, a $100 in a day. That is why I am here.

Country
    Thailand

$100 a day is not so far, although first you should aim for the easy $100 a month (it's only $3.3 a day), but you need clear understanding of what we need as adsense publishers. Basically that is mass traffic from a non technical western audience, with content topics being in an active consumer market. And yes, with good ad placement, so we can make the most out of the traffic.

Welcome and good luck.
    Do you really need traffic? Where to? What for? If you really do need traffic then stop messing around!
    Advertise on my sites today: She Told Me & Best Reviewer : 200,000+ UV / Month

Administrator
    Country
    Germany

Welcome to AdSenseExperts.com

Yes, traffic is king

Search Cloud:

content

Like It?
Share It!

Follow AdSenseExperts.com on Twitter