Thread: Hello

This discussion is about "Hello" in the "Introduction" Forum.
I'm new here and just wanted to say hello. As a forum owner, I know that I always hope folks will say hello, so doing ...

Country
    United States

Default Hello

I'm new here and just wanted to say hello. As a forum owner, I know that I always hope folks will say hello, so doing my part.

I'm not an expert at Adsense, but that's part of the reason I'm here. I'm hoping to learn more and make some positive changes on my sites.

Thanks for having me.

Country
    Thailand

Hello and welcome, well at least you've been able to pass the adsense test at registration, so you're welcome! :-)
    Do you really need traffic? Where to? What for? If you really do need traffic then stop messing around!
    Advertise on my sites today: She Told Me & Best Reviewer : 200,000+ UV / Month

Country
    United States

Quote Originally Posted by JamesColin ((login for URL))
    Hello and welcome, well at least you've been able to pass the adsense test at registration, so you're welcome! :-)
    It did require that I brush up on my skills a bit.

I've been a regular at DP for a while. Bumped into this site after reading a post from the owner of the site. Glad I found it. I'm already implementing a few things in my forums. I've bumped into a few good ideas over the past few years, but looking to have a laser focus on Adsense. I could be doing much better.

Administrator
    Country
    Germany

Welcome to AdSenseExperts.com

Enjoy your stay

Country
    Thailand

Well the owner provides paid services of adsense review and optimisation. He even provides a free initial report, I didn't yet take him on the offer, because I never paid for adsense optimisation up until now, but why not if someone don't want to spend time learning the ropes and doing the testing himself..
    Do you really need traffic? Where to? What for? If you really do need traffic then stop messing around!
    Advertise on my sites today: She Told Me & Best Reviewer : 200,000+ UV / Month

Search Cloud:

No Data yet
Like It?
Share It!

Follow AdSenseExperts.com on Twitter