Thread: Hello from he Netherlands

This discussion is about "Hello from he Netherlands" in the "Introduction" Forum.
A quick hello from The Netherlands. I am running a website about Bioweather since 2009 which gives out weatherforecasts related to influence on the human ...

Country
    Netherlands

Default Hello from he Netherlands

A quick hello from The Netherlands. I am running a website about Bioweather since 2009 which gives out weatherforecasts related to influence on the human body. The site bioweer.nl also has a lot of background information in articles and on a daily basis I put in new articles. Currently the hayfever season is starting so there is a lot to talk about for instance. Because a lot of my content is article-related I need tot optimize the way I place my adsense ads so I have been searching for a good website to find this information on. That is how I came here.
    My goals is to increase my income on adsense ads, currently it is only 2 euros on a daily basis with about 6.000 visitors a month. Is must be possible tot do better then that?

Greetings, Gertjan

Registered User Dogs and things's Avatar
    Country
    Spain

Hoi Gertjan,

6.000 visitors a month is not a lot, but in spite of that you should be able to increase your income.

Groetings.

Administrator
    Country
    Germany

Welcome to AdSenseExperts.com

AdSense needs Impressions.
    If you occupy a very specific and narrow niche you might do better with direct advertising.

Anyways there is always a way to optimize your advertising

Enjoy your stay

Search Cloud:

dutch bioweather nl

Like It?
Share It!

Follow AdSenseExperts.com on Twitter