Thread: hello i am new in this forum

This discussion is about "hello i am new in this forum" in the "Introduction" Forum.
i am AdSense pub last two years but still struggling to make money more actually i am missing some thing that can not recognize by ...

Country
    Pakistan

Frage hello i am new in this forum

i am AdSense pub last two years but still struggling to make money more actually i am missing some thing that can not recognize by me so here in this forum i will discuss my case with Expert AdSense pub

Country
    Thailand

Please StarBug do something as it seems your quiz is not working anymore or they sheared the answers to their friends from india/pakistan.. It seems like that at least for a few days.. We are going to live the same crap as elsewhere with this bunch.
    Up to you what you decide but I think this forum can do just fine by not having ANY member from india and pakistan, at least those two countries.
    I think in some occasion it is ok to penalize a whole country, and this is a relevant reason since this problem is what prompted you to create this advanced forum in the first place.
    Do you really need traffic? Where to? What for? If you really do need traffic then stop messing around!
    Advertise on my sites today: She Told Me & Best Reviewer : 200,000+ UV / Month

Country
    India

I am from India

Search Cloud:

No Data yet
Like It?
Share It!

Follow AdSenseExperts.com on Twitter