Thread: Hello from Florida

This discussion is about "Hello from Florida" in the "Introduction" Forum.
Hello, My name is Andy and I own tabletroms.com and I am from Sarasota, Florida. I run my website out of my garage and my ...

Country
    United States

Default Hello from Florida

Hello,

My name is Andy and I own tabletroms.com and I am from Sarasota, Florida. I run my website out of my garage and my little dream is starting to grow but I need funding to pay for devices for my communities developers. I was actually doing pretty good until I tried to experiment and now find that my cpc has almost been cut in half. My CTR is only around .30 but this is a forum and I dont know if there is anything I can do to really increase it. I have read so much information to the point that I am confused and have drive myself bonkers.

Any pointers for the ad placement in my forums would be greatly appreciated.

Andy

Administrator
    Country
    Germany

Hello Andy

Welcome to AdSenseExperts.com

Enjoy your stay

And regarding your forum, start with making it fixed width if 900-1000px
    That should increase your CTR

Country
    United States

Any ideas what might be causing the cpc to drop? I did change my meta keywords right before it happened but I really think I made the change for the good. BTW, I contacted you to see what you would charge to optimize my site for me and give me some pointers. I don't have a lot and hope that you can help me learn.

Administrator
    Country
    Germany

I know you contacted me.

Currently I am very busy with my main job as pediatrician but when I find the time I'll contact you.
    However if you use the informations here on the forum you won't really need my help anyway.

Country
    United States

I have read and tried but I cant get a ctr above .33% I know forums are generally low. I show ads to everyone not just guests as I am fairly certain members click on the ads as well. I know I would on a few if I was allowed to any additional suggestions. With me getting 1,000,000 page views per month and 200,000+ visitors I should be doing better right? I average 90-100 clicks per day.

Administrator
    Country
    Germany

Implement this: ((login for URL))
    this: ((login for URL))
    and this: ((login for URL))

and run it for 2-4 weeks, then report back

Country
    United States

Your nice welcome message doesn't work as well for my type of forum. The ads inside posts make a big difference and I have done that for awhile now. I just need to clean up the ads since they look like crap

Search Cloud:

No Data yet
Like It?
Share It!

Follow AdSenseExperts.com on Twitter