Thread: Hello from a fellow publisher...

This discussion is about "Hello from a fellow publisher..." in the "Introduction" Forum.
I just wanted to say hello to everyone and introduce myself. I have been an AdSense publisher for nearly a decade. I currently own/manage a ...

Country
    United States

Blinzeln Hello from a fellow publisher...

I just wanted to say hello to everyone and introduce myself. I have been an AdSense publisher for nearly a decade. I currently own/manage a small network of online forum communities and AdSense is our primary source of income. I started my first forum in 2002 and in 2005 decided to try and make it my full time job. I spent the next 4 years traveling around the world working from my laptop and seeing many wonderful cultures and meeting lots of great people. I spent time in Argentina, Brazil, Australia, Thailand, Singapore, France, Sweden, and South Africa. I even met my wife during my journey and now we have one kid with another on the way. It was an fantastic experience and I owe it all to the freedom that was provided to me by being an AdSense publisher.

I look forward to being part of the community here; sharing and learning with everyone.

Andy

Country
    Thailand

Hello and welcome Andy, nice introduction, it's true that adsense is a goldmine and if we create the right tools we can dig enough out of it to gain financial freedom to do things or do nothing. Just need a laptop and an internet connection, with good health.
    Do you really need traffic? Where to? What for? If you really do need traffic then stop messing around!
    Advertise on my sites today: She Told Me & Best Reviewer : 200,000+ UV / Month

Administrator
    Country
    Germany

Hello Andy,

welcome to AdSenseExperts.com

Enjoy your stay

Country
    United Kingdom

Hi Andy, I've just joined and yet to write my introduction page but after reading yours I just can't wait to start. I have been writing five blogs now for nearly two years but I know I am not up to the mark with setting things up right with Adsese and with the numbers shooting up every month I wanted to find out as much as I could to earn some more money. You obviously have it down to a fine art, well done and what a fab journey you have been on to get here. I will enjoy watching over you.

Country
    Nigeria

Hi Andy,
    You're welcome. I perfectly agree with you a community of like minds is a fertile souce of innovative ideas. Besides, man's greatest asset isn't money, but IDEA.

Once, again, nice to meet you on Adsenseexperts forum as a publisher just like you!

Cheers

Search Cloud:

No Data yet
Like It?
Share It!

Follow AdSenseExperts.com on Twitter