Thread: Hello to all adsense experts

This discussion is about "Hello to all adsense experts" in the "Introduction" Forum.
I'm happy with the existence of this forum, especially when I want to register. Although there is no optimal result, I have 3 years of ...

Country
    Indonesia

Default Hello to all adsense experts

I'm happy with the existence of this forum, especially when I want to register.
    Although there is no optimal result, I have 3 years of struggling with adsense.

Starting from a hobby to write a blog, I know adsense. first I think adsense is a scam. How not?
    from 1000 page views a day I only got less than $ 1 per day and 2 times I've banned from google for trying and trying everything from unknown sources.

Up to the moment, adsense is my priority income source although I understand I have a lot things to do to optimize my gain. I believe the presence of this forum would benefits its members.

Cheers,
    Jane

Country
    Thailand

Hi and welcome.. The thing with adsense is you need to have a lot of traffic, which means thousands per day. In order to earn good money.

Also when creating a blog or a site, there should be a lot of thought into what you're going to do with it in order to get traffic from search engines, what will be the topic and what strategies you'll use when creating the content, etc.

It's not as simple as just creating a blog about anything and putting adsense on it, anywhere.. Well if you're lucky it can be as simple as that but in most cases no.
    Do you really need traffic? Where to? What for? If you really do need traffic then stop messing around!
    Advertise on my sites today: She Told Me & Best Reviewer : 200,000+ UV / Month

Country
    Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by JamesColin ((login for URL))
    Hi and welcome.. The thing with adsense is you need to have a lot of traffic, which means thousands per day. In order to earn good money.

Also when creating a blog or a site, there should be a lot of thought into what you're going to do with it in order to get traffic from search engines, what will be the topic and what strategies you'll use when creating the content, etc.

It's not as simple as just creating a blog about anything and putting adsense on it, anywhere.. Well if you're lucky it can be as simple as that but in most cases no.
    I agree with you. adsense is not as easy as one might expect. therefore, I am happy with the existence of this forum.
    Thanks

Administrator
    Country
    Germany

Welcome to AdSenseExperts.com

Search Cloud:

adsense experts

adsence experts

Like It?
Share It!

Follow AdSenseExperts.com on Twitter