Thread: Greetings

This discussion is about "Greetings" in the "Introduction" Forum.
I manage a network of holiday related websites. I have been an active adsense user for the better part of ten years now. But I ...

Country
    United States

Default Greetings

I manage a network of holiday related websites. I have been an active adsense user for the better part of ten years now.

But I am by no means an expert and I suppose that is why I am here. Frankly, I've not paid much attention to adsense, choosing instead to focus on my content creation and site member experience.

I make money with adsense. But for as much traffic as I generate and the number of sites I have I should be going much, much better. And that, I suppose is why I'm here.

thanks,
    Jeff

Administrator
    Country
    Germany

Hello Jeff,

welcome to AdSenseExperts.com

Enjoy your stay

Country
    Thailand

Jeff, you'll earn much more if you invest time optimising your adsense ads, because in your niche, you can expect a CPC of a minimum of 0.2 euros, so any improvement on CTR will increase your earnings so much.
    Welcome here!
    Do you really need traffic? Where to? What for? If you really do need traffic then stop messing around!
    Advertise on my sites today: She Told Me & Best Reviewer : 200,000+ UV / Month

Search Cloud:

No Data yet
Like It?
Share It!

Follow AdSenseExperts.com on Twitter