Thread: Greetings From California

This discussion is about "Greetings From California" in the "Introduction" Forum.
Just a quick note to say hello, and to say how happy I am to find this forum. I'm looking forward to sharing thoughts and ...

Country
    United States

Default Greetings From California

Just a quick note to say hello, and to say how happy I am to find this forum. I'm looking forward to sharing thoughts and ideas with people who already have an idea of what they are doing.

I've had my Adsense account since 2004 but never really did anything with it. Back then I was running several informational sites for offline activities I was involved with, including my own video production business. I didn't know anything about making money online, and wasn't really interested in learning about it.

In the fall of 2009 is when I decided to learn about making money from websites. I did a lot of reading and a lot of learning. I even invested in several "online money making secrets programs", knowing that what they were promising was wishful thinking. I only got the ones I thought were unique an interesting, and only to learn the theories behind the programs. I'm the type of guy who believes that if someone was making $20,000 per month selling clickbank products, then they wouldn't be selling their secrets for $50. Especially considering how competitive IM is. I'm a smart creative outside the box thinker, and I learned a lot just from picking up clues in those long infomercial style sales pages.

Unfortunately, I encountered a serious setback in the spring of 2010 and my entire life shut down for two years. I've recovered now, and I'm more motivated than ever to pick up where I left off.

I'm sure I'll see you all around...

Administrator
    Country
    Germany

Hello HjjH

Welcome to AdSenseExperts.com

Enjoy your stay

Country
    Thailand

Hi and welcome on the forum! It's a pity you haven't yet exploited the adsense goldmine, but it's not too late either!
    Do you really need traffic? Where to? What for? If you really do need traffic then stop messing around!
    Advertise on my sites today: She Told Me & Best Reviewer : 200,000+ UV / Month

Search Cloud:

No Data yet
Like It?
Share It!

Follow AdSenseExperts.com on Twitter