Thread: GearTalk Network

This discussion is about "GearTalk Network" in the "Introduction" Forum.
Hello, I joined today after learning of the site from the owner's DFP Tutorial site. I operate 6 guitar forum websites and started my first ...

Country
    United States

Default GearTalk Network

Hello,
    I joined today after learning of the site from the owner's DFP Tutorial site. I operate 6 guitar forum websites and started my first site in 1999. That site has 80,000 members and 1.2 million pageviews per month.

I started using Adsense in 2003 and have been lucky enough to improve my earnings dramatically over that time period.

My two most successful Adsense locations are the two that are highly recommended here -- the registration "roadblock" shown to guests and the medium rect in the first post signature position also show to guests. But we are always looking for improvements.

My niche also does well with affiliate programs, especially with eBay's EPN program.

Administrator
    Country
    Germany

Welcome to AdSenseExperts.com GearTalk

Enjoy your stay

Country
    Thailand

Yes you're lucky as guitar is such a popular musical instrument, I play harmonica, which goes well with guitar in its diatonic version (blues harp) but is nowhere near guitar popularity :-)
    Welcome to the forum!
    Do you really need traffic? Where to? What for? If you really do need traffic then stop messing around!
    Advertise on my sites today: She Told Me & Best Reviewer : 200,000+ UV / Month

Country
    United States

Thanks for the welcome.

Search Cloud:

adsenseexperts.com

geartalk network

Like It?
Share It!

Follow AdSenseExperts.com on Twitter