Thread: New to Adsense Experts but using Adsense for 9 years

This discussion is about "New to Adsense Experts but using Adsense for 9 years" in the "Introduction" Forum.
Hi, I work for ((login for URL)) , the number 1 Indian Language site in the world. Based in Bangalore, I have been working on ...

Country
    India

Default New to Adsense Experts but using Adsense for 9 years

Hi,

I work for ((login for URL)), the number 1 Indian Language site in the world. Based in Bangalore, I have been working on Adsense from Feb 2006 for Oneindia.in.

Prior to that I have used Adsense on another site that I was associated with from June 2003. We were one of the first Adsense publishers in India.

I have joined this forum to extract more ideas from other like minded people to increase the Value of the Adsense Impression.

Some of the other sites, we run is ((login for URL)), ((login for URL)), ((login for URL)), ((login for URL)) and our classified site ((login for URL))

I would appreciate any ideas from the forum members to increase our Revenue or eCPM (RPM)

Regards,

Sriram Hebbar

Administrator
    Country
    Germany

Hello Sriram

Welcome to AdSenseExperts.com

Enjoy your stay

Country
    Thailand

hi and welcome. hope we can help on specific questions, read you later.
    Do you really need traffic? Where to? What for? If you really do need traffic then stop messing around!
    Advertise on my sites today: She Told Me & Best Reviewer : 200,000+ UV / Month

Search Cloud:

sriram hebbar

oneindia adsense

adsense expert india
Like It?
Share It!

Follow AdSenseExperts.com on Twitter