Thread: hi im new here

This discussion is about "hi im new here" in the "Introduction" Forum.
Hellloo guys how are you? hoope you all doing fine by seeing your earning increase everyday lol well i've been with adsense 4 years now ...

Banned
    Country
    United States

Default hi im new here

Hellloo guys how are you? hoope you all doing fine by seeing your earning increase everyday lol
    well i've been with adsense 4 years now never got banned my earniing now are more than the 1st year i read more than 20 books about secrest of adsense so i think im kinda become expert i have methods for those who got banned how to back their account and start with adsense again i have some tips ill share it with you

so i hope evryone good life and a lot of money

Country
    Thailand

I don't think members here are interested by this kind of content.
    If someone (adsense expert) has been banned, they don't want to get back in.
    Me I've been banned after 9 years and I made two appeals, both times it was answered by an irrelevant copy and paste, since I can't contact the bosses of google to fire the monkey who did this ban job, I simply give up and it's google's loss, as I now focus my time and energy on other things than adsense earnings.

As for you and your behavior from reading your "posts", I think you should be banned, you're a parasite, I don't welcome you.
    Do you really need traffic? Where to? What for? If you really do need traffic then stop messing around!
    Advertise on my sites today: She Told Me & Best Reviewer : 200,000+ UV / Month

Country
    Singapore

HELLO nice to meet you

Administrator
    Country
    Germany

Welcome to AdSenseExperts.com

Enjoy your stay

Search Cloud:

No Data yet
Like It?
Share It!