Thread: Hi, new here

This discussion is about "Hi, new here" in the "Introduction" Forum.
Hi, I'm new here. I've been using AdSense and DFP SB since it was first rolled out as GAM. The reason why I stumbled on ...

Country
    United States

Default Hi, new here

Hi, I'm new here. I've been using AdSense and DFP SB since it was first rolled out as GAM. The reason why I stumbled on this site was I was looking for the answer that this page talks about:

((login for URL))

I have a bunch of CPD campaigns trafficked in at the same "Sponsor" priority all at 100%. These campaigns are supposed to get equal numbers of impressions, except one of the campaigns which is supposed to be exclusively shown in one forum of mine. I have tried many combinations of custom key value sets to try and make this happen.

I currently have the line item that is supposed to be exclusive marked with the following:
    Custom criteria
    igreat_key is
    is_bow

In my header on that forum I have the following:

<script language="JavaScript">
    GA_googleAddAttr("igreat_key", "is_bow");
    </script>

I figured by doing those two things I would only get that line item to show up in that forum, yet I constantly get other line items showing up in that placement/slot.

What am I doing wrong.

PS Sorry if this is the wrong forum for this question, but I didn't see a forum for DFP SB issues.

Administrator
    Country
    Germany

Add a custom criteria to the other line items with "is not", that should prevent them from showing.

Search Cloud:

No Data yet
Like It?
Share It!

Follow AdSenseExperts.com on Twitter