Thread: StarBug banned from DP forums?

This discussion is about "StarBug banned from DP forums?" in the "Chat Corner" Forum.
Hi, I never realized you were banned from DP forums, how did this happen? ((login for URL))...

Country
    Thailand

Default StarBug banned from DP forums?

Hi, I never realized you were banned from DP forums, how did this happen?

((login for URL))
    Do you really need traffic? Where to? What for? If you really do need traffic then stop messing around!
    Advertise on my sites today: She Told Me & Best Reviewer : 200,000+ UV / Month

Administrator
    Country
    Germany

I think one mod thought I was advertising AdSenseExperts to heavily and banned me.
    One infraction was justified, the rest I got were not. They gave me infractions for
    threads like "The secret to AdSense Channels" and such.

I don't care much right now though, the ban will be lifted at the end of january or something like that.

Country
    Thailand

I have been banned before too, as I was arguing in the politics and religion sub-forum, what idea to make a religion and politics forum, that's the two topics everybody knows not to talk about in family dinners as they are always heated arguments and nobody convinces anybody anyway.
    But yes the ban was good because it frees some time, so you can focus on adsenseexperts and optimizing even more your health forum :-)
    Do you really need traffic? Where to? What for? If you really do need traffic then stop messing around!
    Advertise on my sites today: She Told Me & Best Reviewer : 200,000+ UV / Month

Search Cloud:

No Data yet
Like It?
Share It!

Follow AdSenseExperts.com on Twitter