Thread: Registration on AdSenseExperts.com now requires to pass a test

This discussion is about "Registration on AdSenseExperts.com now requires to pass a test" in the "Chat Corner" Forum.
Hello I spend 2 month thinking about how to "protect" AdSenseExperts.com from becoming just another AdSense Forum with lots of beginners questions. This is why ...

Administrator
    Country
    Germany

Lächeln Registration on AdSenseExperts.com now requires to pass a test

Hello

I spend 2 month thinking about how to "protect" AdSenseExperts.com from becoming just another AdSense Forum with lots of beginners questions.

This is why I introduced a Test today that anyone who wants to register needs to pass.
    The questions should be answerable for anyone who worked with AdSense before.

If you want to take a look, log out and click on register to see the test.
    If anyone of you has ideas for more questions please send them to me via PM.

Also I really would like some feedback about the current questions.
    Do you think they are OK or to hard to pass?

Country
    Thailand

Hello, I passed the test the first time, but there was questions which could have several answers, for instance
    One of the following methods IS allowed by AdSense, which one?
    I think this answer is good:
    Placing an AdSense Ad Unit inside a floating div (a floating div can be interpreted as a div float:left)
    But I didn't select it because I guessed what you meant by floating div and also because the other answer was also good

Also:
    One of the following does NOT count as invalid clicks, which one?
    Buying traffic to generate more AdSense revenue (buying traffic is not bad in itself, it very much depends on the source of traffic you buy)

But overall, the test can be passed, especially since you can redo the test as many time as you wish, so anyone with correct experience with adsense can learn about the questions and register successfully. For sure this test will be very effective in eliminating people with no experience in adsense or too bad english skills.
    Do you really need traffic? Where to? What for? If you really do need traffic then stop messing around!
    Advertise on my sites today: She Told Me & Best Reviewer : 200,000+ UV / Month

Administrator
    Country
    Germany

Ahh you are right I will correct this problem.

Your second objection is not correct.
    Buying traffic with the intend to increase revenue is not allowed by AdSense (or am I wrong here?)

Country
    Thailand

I think you're mistaken. I can buy traffic, for instance if I buy an advertizing on any site, I'll increase my traffic and so naturally will increase my adsense earnings. Same goes with adwords, of course pure arbitrage has been cleaned several years ago by adsense, but you can still advertize a page on adwords with adsense on your site, but it has to provide something, you can't have a pure MFA as landing page anymore.
    Of course there are sources of traffic which are a big nono, such as autotraffic, or traffic coming from software (malware installed on many computers) or generally poorly converting traffic can be an issue.
    Do you really need traffic? Where to? What for? If you really do need traffic then stop messing around!
    Advertise on my sites today: She Told Me & Best Reviewer : 200,000+ UV / Month

Administrator
    Country
    Germany

I changed it to: "Buying traffic from payed-to-surf programs to generate more AdSense revenue"

Next week the test will get more test questions which will be shown in random order so that it is not "that easy" to guess the answers by redoing the test several times.

Therefor however I would need more Questions, so I am open for suggestions

Country
    United States

Hi. I just joined. I had to take two passes at the test. However I disagree with one of the 'right' answers.

The one I disagree with is the one about conversion. Conversion must always be qualified. Conversion is the act of performing a desired action the marketer wishes performed, in response to some promotion. For the website owner, the promotion is the strategic placement of adverts, and the general website promotion done to get the visitor to the page. For the advertiser, their promotion is typically more direct, most likely a stated offer.

Conversion with respect to the website owner, is that the site visitor to click on ads, or 'convert to a click' -- as measured by the click-through rate.

Conversion with respect to the advertiser is when the person 'converts to a sale' (or signs up for a list, or downloads a whitepaper, or progresses down a sales funnel by reading 'how it works', or registering for a free trial, or schedules an appointment, or whatever the advertiser's most wanted response is.) as measured by the conversion or response rate.

Administrator
    Country
    Germany

You are right, I changed the right answer to:

"Conversion means that a visitor that clicks an ad performs the desired action the advertiser wishes performed"

Country
    United Kingdom

I think your test is a great idea. Had to think about the answers. 3rd time lucky for me.

Search Cloud:

pass adsense registration

how to register adsense that pass from registration

adsenseexperts.com register answer

requires a pass

what are the answers to register at adsenseexperts.com

pass register adsense

adsense registration from

adsense forum

how to pass adsense

Like It?
Share It!