Thread: Five native English speakers wanted for AdSense EBook review

This discussion is about "Five native English speakers wanted for AdSense EBook review" in the "Chat Corner" Forum.
Hi I wrote an AdSense EBook that I want to publish. I am not yet sure if I release it for free or sell it. ...

Administrator
    Country
    Germany

Daumen hoch Five native English speakers wanted for AdSense EBook review

Hi

I wrote an AdSense EBook that I want to publish.
    I am not yet sure if I release it for free or sell it.

What I need are around five native English speaking Publishers
    who want to read my EBook, correct any spelling and Grammar
    errors and give me Feedback on the EBook.

The EBook currently has 30 Pages and the Title is:

Google AdSense - Advanced AdSense Strategies to increase your Revenue

If you are interested please contact me via private message.

Please only apply if you are a native English Speaker
    and good in English spelling and grammar.

Country
    Thailand

Hello, I'm not a native english speaker, but I can spot spelling and grammar mistakes, although you are excellent in English already, and certainly better than me, but perhaps I can help a little, who knows ? :-)

Just to let you know I'm available for review, but if you don't use me I understand since I'm not a native English speaker and have indeed a strong french accent, it's horrible, hahaha!
    Do you really need traffic? Where to? What for? If you really do need traffic then stop messing around!
    Advertise on my sites today: She Told Me & Best Reviewer : 200,000+ UV / Month

Country
    United States

StarBug why would you need five editors ? I think 2 good one is plenty. I use editors all the time for my site since some of my articles are written by Italians and need strong editors. You can find editors very very cheap on freelancer.com
    I think there is a need for an advanced book so I would try to sell it if I were you

Administrator
    Country
    Germany

I don't want them all as editors 2 would be enough, you are right.
    However I want some feedback on the book first and therefor
    5 are better

Country
    United States

My website works this way: first somebody writes an article. After that a content editor will check it ( Me or Andrea or an Italian ) - This is necessary since some articles are not written by Italians so we have to make sure the content makes sense. After that an English editor will check it for grammar. I have been testing the procedures for a few years now - This works the best so what you can do is send to a couple of guys here on the forum with Adsense expertise for content check. Then send it to an English editor and grammar checker.

Country
    China

I believe your requirement for a native English speaker to do this job is a misnomer. Why? Because there is no evidence that native English speakers have highly readable writing skills, just as those who are not, don’t.

I am not a native English speaker. I write in a style called ((login for URL)). You can measure the ((login for URL)) of what I write. My average Flesch Reading Ease scores are in the range of 55 to 65. My average Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score is below 9. That’s a skill you won’t find in many native English speakers.

Your book is about AdSense. You couldn’t find a more suitable style of writing for the job than Plain English, and all the more so if what you write will only appear as an eBook.

Let me know if you want my service. I can do 2 or 3 pages for you free of charge. If you like what I do, we can move forward to the real dollar and cents.

Country
    Thailand

Hi, what's up with your eBook, have you released it yet, if not, why? Too busy?
    Do you really need traffic? Where to? What for? If you really do need traffic then stop messing around!
    Advertise on my sites today: She Told Me & Best Reviewer : 200,000+ UV / Month

Administrator
    Country
    Germany

No, it's on ice right now.
    I don't have the time to write on it much.

Country
    United States

Did you find your writers? If not, I could recommend my brother in law. He has a great voice! I also have a friend from college (female) who has a great voice. Both of these people are native english speakers.

Administrator
    Country
    Germany

Thanks for the offer but I put this project on ice for now.
    No time at the moment

Search Cloud:

native english speaker Five native English speakers wanted for AdSense EBook review

english editors native english speakers

adsense english

english speakers wanted

chating with native english speakers

review article native english

one page books english speakers wanted

english speakers wantd

advanced adsense techniques book

dfp small business ebook

Like It?
Share It!

Follow AdSenseExperts.com on Twitter