Thread: Hahaha James, was that you?

This discussion is about "Hahaha James, was that you?" in the "Chat Corner" Forum.
Just found it researching who referred to us and had a laugh Thanks for the promo dude Did you put him up to this?...

Administrator
    Country
    Germany

Blinzeln Hahaha James, was that you?

Just found it researching who referred to us and had a laugh

Thanks for the promo dude

Did you put him up to this?

Country
    Thailand

Hi, yes I tried my luck at youtube promotion by ordering dozens of videos from him (a guy on fiverr) and then appending my own promo at the end of each, along with the url, etc..
    I've even put up a page listing all the videos:
    ((login for URL))

But what is sad is that what works well is thumbnail with a sexy girl inside..
    Look for instance I ordered a video about adsense.com from the preacher and one from the sexy girl..
    The preacher video has been posted one month before the sexy girl and it has received 3 times less visits until today.
    And personally I find the videos from the preacher better than the ones from the sexy girl, humoristic sometimes, proper english and an actor job.. But in pure stats the sexy girl wins everytime :-)

(I'll post the second video in a next post since we're alloed a maximum of 1 video per post)

So anyway, that was an experience, I'm not giving up on trying to generate traffic from youtube since it is the 3rd most visited site, many people use the search box from youtube and there's less competition than on the google search so we can still rank more easily there :-)
    Do you really need traffic? Where to? What for? If you really do need traffic then stop messing around!
    Advertise on my sites today: She Told Me & Best Reviewer : 200,000+ UV / Month

Country
    Thailand

The sexy girl video:
    Do you really need traffic? Where to? What for? If you really do need traffic then stop messing around!
    Advertise on my sites today: She Told Me & Best Reviewer : 200,000+ UV / Month

Administrator
    Country
    Germany

Sex still sells

Search Cloud:

hahaha James

Like It?
Share It!

Follow AdSenseExperts.com on Twitter