Thread: Firefox 4 is out and faster then ever

This discussion is about "Firefox 4 is out and faster then ever" in the "Chat Corner" Forum.
Hello since today (actually yesterday on mozilla FTPs) the new Firefox 4 is officially available with improved security and faster then ever. Unfortunately as of ...

Administrator
    Country
    Germany

Daumen hoch Firefox 4 is out and faster then ever

Hello

since today (actually yesterday on mozilla FTPs) the new Firefox 4 is officially available with improved security and faster then ever. Unfortunately as of now most add-ons are not yet compatible with the new version but that should change quickly.

((login for URL))

I personally use Firefox because of some add-ons that are essential to me like Firebug, colorpicker, measureit and a few others.

Which browser are you using and why?

Country
    Thailand

I also use firefox (and I've installed the v4) first it was to change from IE, then Chrome came to life but I didn't switch to chrome because I was already using useful firefox modules which were not available on chrome.
    Now I haven't check again but I'm sure the modules I use have similar ones for chrome, I don't use anything too advanced.
    Do you really need traffic? Where to? What for? If you really do need traffic then stop messing around!
    Advertise on my sites today: She Told Me & Best Reviewer : 200,000+ UV / Month

Country
    United States

Firefox is not that fast, each release keeps getting slower and slower.
    Been using Google Chrome and I will never go back to FF.

Search Cloud:

No Data yet
Like It?
Share It!

Follow AdSenseExperts.com on Twitter