Thread: Can we Buy traffic and ad click?

This discussion is about "Can we Buy traffic and ad click?" in the "Chat Corner" Forum.
One of my friend suggested me to buy adclick and traffic .He also told me he is doing the same .I have a question can ...

Country
    Nepal

Default Can we Buy traffic and ad click?

One of my friend suggested me to buy adclick and traffic .He also told me he is doing the same .I have a question can we do this ? will adsense track us or not

Country
    United States

BAD Advice... Terrible idea, that's directly cheating advertisers and if they get cheated and no longer want to buy ad space, that means no publisher revenue from them for ANYONE...threrefore NO!!!! YOU CAN NOT DO THIS.......YES Google WILL/DOES TRACK YOU.... and I'd be extremely surprised if either you OR your "friend" still have an active adsense account as of today....just being honest - neither Google or the "honest/white hat" adsense publisher community are at all "ok" with even the suggestion/implication of wanting to do this, as it "poisons the well" we all drink from....and frankly, neither you or your "friend" (if they exist) are smarter than Google, and you're certainly not the first to come up with that scheme...or even close... Do a Google search for "Adsense banned for paid clicks and traffic" and you will be met with thousands of results from people just like you who were all "shocked" taht their "original idea" (strong sarcastic intonation) was not only discovered - but much quicker than they imagined.....oddly enough, most of them want to claim Google "cheated them" or "stole their earnings" while they admit that the reason they were banned and are not getting their earnings was because they did what amounts to cheating/stealing....LOLz

Search Cloud:

No Data yet
Like It?
Share It!

Follow AdSenseExperts.com on Twitter