Thread: The power of the Landing page

This discussion is about "The power of the Landing page" in the "AdWords Experts" Forum.
Hello Last month I ran a big campaign with AdWords spending over 1000 Euro to market my Optimization Service. The conversion was horrible and I ...

Administrator
    Country
    Germany

Idee The power of the Landing page

Hello

Last month I ran a big campaign with AdWords spending over 1000 Euro to market my Optimization Service.

The conversion was horrible and I am glad I broke even.
    The reason for this was the poor quality of my landing page which I unfortunately discovered after my campaign run out.

After that I have re-done my sales page completely.
    Even with around only more then a hundret visitors my conversion is way better then before.

If you want a comparison:

The old version (I don't want an active link to it):
    adsenseexperts.com/consulting/fds/index.html

The new version:
    ((login for URL))

Never underestimate the importance of your landing page.
    It needs to deliver EXACTLY what the visitor is looking for.

So before you even spend a dime on AdWords make sure you have your landing page in order.

Also make sure that your landing page style is appropriate for your audience.
    If you speak German you will notice that the German version is totally different then the English Version targeted to US Customers.

The main reason for that is the different tradition.
    US based customers are used to sales copy pages but if a European visitor sees a sales copy he more then likely clicks the back button right away.

So make also sure that your landing page is targeted for the right audience.
    A perfectly written sales copy for example wont help you if you target European customers but will be perfect for US based traffic.

What are your thoughts on this?

Country
    Thailand

Very nice improvement of your landing page! Would be nice to invest 1000 euros again on adwords :-)
    Do you really need traffic? Where to? What for? If you really do need traffic then stop messing around!
    Advertise on my sites today: She Told Me & Best Reviewer : 200,000+ UV / Month

Administrator
    Country
    Germany

Yeah, I'll do that for sure if I have the money to spare for another Experiment.

Country
    Thailand

You have the money to spare, hahaha, don't let it all sleep in your saving account :-)
    Do you really need traffic? Where to? What for? If you really do need traffic then stop messing around!
    Advertise on my sites today: She Told Me & Best Reviewer : 200,000+ UV / Month

Search Cloud:

power landing page

the power of a landing page

AdWords Expert thailand

POWER OF LANDING PAGE

adwords with adsense on landing page

what is landing page adsense

adsense with a password landing page

adsense with landing page

Like It?
Share It!

Follow AdSenseExperts.com on Twitter