Thread: Increasing traffic, decreasing payouts

This discussion is about "Increasing traffic, decreasing payouts" in the "Advanced AdSense Publishers" Forum.
Hi During the last week I have noticed changes in payouts on adsense where there have been no significant changes in method. We have about ...

Country
    United Kingdom

Default Increasing traffic, decreasing payouts

Hi

During the last week I have noticed changes in payouts on adsense where there have been no significant changes in method.

We have about 50 sites. Increased visitors, fresh quality SEO content regularly, all content is copyscaped unique.

This below is the pattern lately, even for the normal good adsense days. Mon-Thursday are usually good for us and it tapers down towards the weekend.

Top two sites (similar niches) seem to have a problem. Used to average 20-30 pence a click now it's between 9p and 12p a click.

1. Decreased ecpm
    2. Decreased cost per click (that figures)
    3. Decreased Clickthrough rate from 8% - 11% to 4.5%-5%
    4. Adsense seems to swap daily, one site better than the other, the next day the other one does better, a regular flip flop.

Anyone else found payouts down? or any ideas on the above please?

Thanks Octagon

Administrator
    Country
    Germany

It was the end of the month, so advertisers could have run out of their budget.
    This would be one of so many explanations.
    It is really hard to tell

Country
    Thailand

Yes StarBug might have put the finger on it, because if not that, then hard to think of any other reason.
    Especially the clue is the decrease in CTR which could come from advertizers with relevant ads having run out of their budget.
    Otherwise, just check the start of this month to see if everything increases back again to normal :-)
    Do you really need traffic? Where to? What for? If you really do need traffic then stop messing around!
    Advertise on my sites today: She Told Me & Best Reviewer : 200,000+ UV / Month

Search Cloud:

adsense payouts

increasing traffic decreasing adsense CTR WHY?

Like It?
Share It!

Follow AdSenseExperts.com on Twitter