Thread: Need Fresh Eyes

This discussion is about "Need Fresh Eyes" in the "Advanced AdSense Publishers" Forum.
I stumbled upon this website and I am glad to join the community. I am not exactly a newbie to adsense (about a year now) ...

Country
    United States

Default Need Fresh Eyes

I stumbled upon this website and I am glad to join the community. I am not exactly a newbie to adsense (about a year now) but sometimes I just can't see the changes that need to be done to increase user experience and increase adsense ctr. My site is blisters on feet dot com and I am curious to know what you think I should do to give the site a better look and feel while improving ctr. I question if amazon links and the ebook should be removed completely to allow focus on adsense. I question if the theme should be changed to allow more visability of adsense blocks above the fold (where the header images are now). I question if the vertical sidebar skyscrapers are a good choice. I am a bit frustrated but I am ready to make changes. Any suggestions will go a long way in helping me. Thank you.

Administrator
    Country
    Germany

The best thing to answer all your questions is: run ((login for URL))

Search Cloud:

i need fresh eyes

Like It?
Share It!

Follow AdSenseExperts.com on Twitter