Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone tried DoubleClick Ad Exchange?

This discussion is about "Anyone tried DoubleClick Ad Exchange?" in the "Advanced AdSense Publishers" Forum.
I just stumbled upon ((login for URL)) and as far as I can grasp the concept it sounds promising. What I don't (yet) fully understand ...

Administrator
    Country
    Germany

Frage Anyone tried DoubleClick Ad Exchange?

I just stumbled upon ((login for URL)) and as far as I can grasp the concept it sounds promising.

What I don't (yet) fully understand is:

- Are there minimum requirements (AIs) for publishers to join (can't find any information on that)?

As far as I could find information on it, it seems that Ad Exchange only integrates into DoubleClick for Publishers not the Small Business Version. Does anyone knows more about this?

I contacted them today and hopefully they get back to me

StarBuG

Country
    United States

I have a friend that got in and he uses DFP SB... but they don't seem to accept many into their program. Even folks I know that have a Google Rep haven't been able to get in.

Country
    Canada

We actually partnered with Google on the NPM program and can provide access to Doubleclick Ad Exchange to normal publishers with quality content. You don't have to have millions of unique users per month. It's pretty much AdSense on steroids and is a great solution. Let me know if you're interested or you would like to try it out.

Kean
    To learn more about monetizing banner ad inventories or specifically online classifieds, please visit: http://www.MonetizeMore.com.

Country
    United States

Hi Starbug,

I actually joined this site because of you Love all of the information you've put together on dfptutorial.com - HUGELY helpful when we first integrated DFP SB last year.

Just FYI - I joined Doubleclick Ad Exchange (AdX) late last year, so if you have any questions please let me know.

AdX CAN be run on DFP SB
    There are minimum requirements but they are slightly less demanding than when Admeld was a stand alone company (Admeld required 30mm impressions). Basically the good folks at Google are very busy integrating admelds functionality into adx atm.

Country
    Malaysia

Quote Originally Posted by Monetizemore ((login for URL))
    We actually partnered with Google on the NPM program and can provide access to Doubleclick Ad Exchange to normal publishers with quality content. You don't have to have millions of unique users per month. It's pretty much AdSense on steroids and is a great solution. Let me know if you're interested or you would like to try it out.

Kean
    Hi, sounds interesting... how or where do I start?

Country
    Canada

Talk to you soon
    To learn more about monetizing banner ad inventories or specifically online classifieds, please visit: http://www.MonetizeMore.com.

Country
    Malaysia

Monetizemore, okay, I have registered at your website.

Country
    New Zealand

I use it - my account manager invited me to it. I definitely get superior CPMs there but as my site is getting so big I have noticed a couple of issues regarding branded targeting and its possible impact on direct sales. I am investigating this further at the moment. If you are not using it already and have the chance, I would definitely do so.

Country
    Canada

Hi Wraithx,

If you're having problems with Ad Exchange cannibalizing your direct sales, you disable all your branding targeting so you are not visible on Google AdWords or Ad Exchange. To complete this you should also disable AdSense from all your ad units. You can usually request third party ad networks to run you blind as well. This will enable you to sell your premium ad inventory without competing with remnant sales of ad networks. We have done this for many of our publisher partners.

Hope that helps,
    Kean

Country
    New Zealand

Hey Monetizemore - I have definitely considered this. At the moment I am a little nervous about making such a dramatic change given the high earnings I receive from Adsense right now and the fact that I don't get much in the way of direct sales (a 16k campaign is the best I have done) so I am not sure I would be ready for a potential onslaught of direct requests. I am talking to some VC guys about a potential partnership and they are super-experts so I am putting off this action until we formalize a deal of some sort. If we don't do a deal I'll just risk a week's revenue loss and turn it all off.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Search Cloud:

doubleclick ad exchange

doubleclick ad exchange forum

ad exchange adsense forum

doubleclick ad exchange vs adsense

ad exchange vs adsense

google ad exchange publisher

google ad exchange vs adsense

google adx publisher minimum

Doubleclick Ad Exchange or adsense

doubleclick ad exchange and dfp