Thread: Why adsense is denying my application again & again

This discussion is about "Why adsense is denying my application again & again" in the "Advanced AdSense Publishers" Forum.
I want a suggestion from you guys that I have a domain sahdevgroup.ac.in and this is a multipurpose portal. The content of my website is ...

Country
    India

Default Why adsense is denying my application again & again

I want a suggestion from you guys that I have a domain sahdevgroup.ac.in and this is a multipurpose portal. The content of my website is also genuine and unique but google is not approving my site. What is the reason?

Country
    Nigeria

Its a no no brov. I searched for your website and it brought out a similar website of an institution. It seems you cloned almost everything: Name, logo, etc. except for the .ac.in . Your site also has a gaming link or something. I'm sorry, AdSense may never approve you.

But let's look for a solution here: 1st, what was the disapproval message you got?

Country
    India

Thanks for replying Fleps. My website name is clone but another website is also mine..
    It is a multi feature portal, So gaming link is there..

I got this message..
    Issues:
    Site does not comply with Google policies

What is the solution to get approved?

Country
    Nigeria

That gaming link is a no-way! There's a special programme of AdSense for videos, games and mobile apps. You cannot use AdSense for content for those. And I'll advise you, whether you're the owner of the two sites or not, it is still cloning of sites. I'll advise you take down one or change the logo you're using entirely and wait for some weeks before you apply again. You may be considered.

Country
    India

Thanks for the great suggestions "Fleps". I will change the logo and game portion as well. I want to confirm one more thing that is it OK with domain name and domain URL or I have to change it?

Search Cloud:

No Data yet
Like It?
Share It!

Follow AdSenseExperts.com on Twitter