If you’re reading this, chances are you haven’t been invited to Google’s most exclusive club. Don’t cry–you’re not alone. We all know that a standard AdSense account, when measured, tested, and adjusted can bring in some killer revenue. So what’s the deal with the mythical Premium AdSense Publisher? What is it? How do I get my golden ticket for some serious AdSense shwag?
Why does the premium program exist?
- Reward high-quality, high CTR content providers that drive steady traffic from various sources.
- Increase ad revenue for Google by loosening rules for publishers and getting more clicks for advertisers (win-win).
- Create a community of AdSense early-adopters who can help Google test out beta products before fully rolling-them out to the general population.
1. Play fair
Adhere to Google’s terms of service like your life depends on it. Monitor your traffic closely. Don’t give Google any reason to question the quality of your traffic or ad clicks.
2. Generate traffic
Estimates vary, but you should have impressive monthly traffic. A good starting point is consistently getting 1 million monthly page views and 100,000 searches per month.
3. Produce original, useful content
The internet is full of copycats and content thieves looking to make a quick buck and move on. Even if your primary goal is generating revenue, you need to consistently produce useful, engaging content.
4. Diversify your traffic sources
Do your best to prevent heavy traffic from spammy sites. If Google notices an influx in users from traffic exchanges, developing countries, or sites frequented by bots, the chances of reaching premium status will significantly drop.
Finally, your website’s authority plays a role in becoming a premium publisher. Although you want to continually grow your site’s authority - if you are reaching the other criteria to make it into the premium publisher program, odds are your website authority is doing just fine.
Enjoy the full post
Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 11-12-15, 14:04 #1
- Join Date
5 Simple Steps to Becoming a Premium Google AdSense Publisher
No Data yet