Thread: Problem with URL (multi-author blog)

This discussion is about "Problem with URL (multi-author blog)" in the "AdSense Statistics and Channels" Forum.
Hello everyone, I thought maybe someone can give me guidance here, as I'm absolutely lost why Google is treating us this way. Basically, we have ...

Country
    United Kingdom

Default Problem with URL (multi-author blog)

Hello everyone,

I thought maybe someone can give me guidance here, as I'm absolutely lost why Google is treating us this way.

Basically, we have a multi-author blogs and for one of them, when my authors are trying to register AdSense with the URL of that blog, Google spits out "This URL is not available". What does that mean? I've never encountered this before. I don't believe there's any technical issue, as we tried entering URL in many different ways.

Thank you for any tips and advice!

Country
    Thailand

If the urls are in the form domainname.com/username/ then perhaps google doesn't accept such pages anymore.
    Try to implement subdomains, and then let the users register with username.domainname.com
    But still, I'm not sure it is allowed still. It depends on what adsense decides to accept or deny, those policies change all the time and are not clear anyway. They'd be better off trying to get adsense from their own site if they have one or from a blogger account.
    Do you really need traffic? Where to? What for? If you really do need traffic then stop messing around!
    Advertise on my sites today: She Told Me & Best Reviewer : 200,000+ UV / Month

Search Cloud:

This URL is not available for AdSense problem

adsense troublshooting entering URL

Like It?
Share It!

Follow AdSenseExperts.com on Twitter