Thread: Incredibly Low cpc since 1 jan 2013.

This discussion is about "Incredibly Low cpc since 1 jan 2013." in the "AdSense Statistics and Channels" Forum.
Guy i have been using adsense from last 5 months, i have never seen such declination in adsense cpc that i am experiencing right now, ...

Country
    India

Frage Incredibly Low cpc since 1 jan 2013.

Guy i have been using adsense from last 5 months, i have never seen such declination in adsense cpc that i am experiencing right now, my adsense earning has dropped down below 50%, cpc is too low like stuck in $.2 to .3

I have been through many adsense forums, other adsense users are experiencing too, some say its seasonal it will get back on track soon. i am worried because it is't improving, its almost 17 days, it very depressing..

and 1 thing i noticed in my adsense stats, mobile cpc is too low(generally its greater than your desktop cpc)

can anyone tell me what is going on with adsense?
    is anyone experiencing it too?
    when exactly will it get resolve?

Country
    United States

No idea what's going on but I am experiencing the same thing so I guess we'll just have to be patient

Country
    United States

I had been experiencing the same thing with mine. Traffic was actually getting better and better, but the adsense was declining. This month it seems to have picked back up and is now giving me back what I had before January 1st. Not sure why though.

Country
    United Kingdom

My personal experience with Google is that they do whatever they like with traffic and CPC, I expect nothing from Google other than keeping silent and saying nothing to anybody and if you email them they won't even reply to you unless we are talking about a few million dollars, they are very arrogant because they are on top, that is why I use Bing whenever I can, even if I am an Adsense publisher.

But it would be easier to help you out if you posted the website URL where that is happening.
    Last edited by runner; 02-25-13 at 09:32.
    Movie trailers: http://www.movie3d.biz

Country
    United States

Quote Originally Posted by runner ((login for URL))
    But it would be easier to help you out if you posted the website URL where that is happening.
    For my site, it was ((login for URL))

Country
    United Kingdom

Quote Originally Posted by ThirtyTurtle ((login for URL))
    For my site, it was ((login for URL))
    It looks good, the only thing I would do is to place a third advert, maybe a skyscraper below the FB like widget or vertically at the bottom of the site. Adsense doesn't care if you have a 3rd affiliate advert, the maximum 3 adverts per page have to be theirs.

Country
    United States

Quote Originally Posted by runner ((login for URL))
    It looks good, the only thing I would do is to place a third advert, maybe a skyscraper below the FB like widget or vertically at the bottom of the site. Adsense doesn't care if you have a 3rd affiliate advert, the maximum 3 adverts per page have to be theirs.
    I have experimented with a 3rd advertisement in the sideblock. I have learned that ads in the vbulletin sideblock get little-to-nothing when on the site. Its just a waste of space from what I've learned.

Country
    United Kingdom

Good to know, I have never managed a vBulletin, the advice was based on my experience with websites. If that is the result you were getting then it must be right.

Country
    Kenya

Default Just have to stick to adsense

I have experienced the same thing over and over. Like now, when there's high political activity and lots of expectations, My page views have trippled for a week, but cpc gone so low [sometimes EUR 0.05] while the CTR is 3% sometimes it goes to 0.5 and the diff is so huge.

Anyhow, I have seen that adsense still pays far better than the others... infolinks etc (maybe because the don't have many relevant ads from my country)
    A Kenyan who enjoys hanging around on the internet and making some Adsense money through a Kenyan Politics Discussion forum

Search Cloud:

adsense down 2013

google adsense low cpc 2013

why cpc is low

adsense cpc in january 2013

January google adsense low cpc

cpc low for jan

adsense cpc down january 2013

adsense cpc low

january low cpc

google adsense low 2013

Like It?