Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By JamesColin

Thread: Good Android App for AdSense Earnings Report

This discussion is about "Good Android App for AdSense Earnings Report" in the "AdSense Statistics and Channels" Forum.
Hi, I've found a nice Android App to check on adsense earnings without going to adsense admin in a browser. The name of the App ...

Country
    Thailand

Cool Good Android App for AdSense Earnings Report

Hi, I've found a nice Android App to check on adsense earnings without going to adsense admin in a browser.
    The name of the App is AdSense Dashboard, it's free otherwise I wouldn't have talked about it.

Anyway, it's very handy, the first screen shows you earnings and stats from today and yesterday, and then give you earnings and less stats about current month, last month and current year and lifetime earnings.

After you have other screen with more datas, and graphics.

Very handy, hope it helps you if you were looking for such an android app.

If you're using another app for the same thing, could you please give its name here? I'm ok to test several, maybe AdSense Dashboard is not the best.
    Do you really need traffic? Where to? What for? If you really do need traffic then stop messing around!
    Advertise on my sites today: She Told Me & Best Reviewer : 200,000+ UV / Month

Country
    United States

I'll check it out on my Android phone.
    I wish there was such an app for the iPhone, just couldn't find any good ones yet.

Country
    India

so u mean to say this app will connect to your phone's google account and hence the adsense account?

Country
    Thailand

in fact it doesn't have to be the google account of your mobile, you can set any google account for your adsense, you can also check several adsense accounts if you manage several.
    Do you really need traffic? Where to? What for? If you really do need traffic then stop messing around!

Country
    United States

Love this. Thank you so much. Now if they had one for analytics and docs and etc....

Country
    Thailand

for analytics there's one called "gAnalytics" which allow you to connect to your analytics account(s) and you can switch accounts easily. You get access to many stats, it's not as complete as the real thing of course, but you have many data already in your hand.

Country
    United Kingdom

Great find, many thanks.

Country
    United States

Love this site more and more each day!

Search Cloud:

android app earning report

android adsense revenue

adsense stats app for android

android app earning

best adsense app android

adsense android revenue

http://www.adsenseexperts.com/adsense-statistics-channels/good-android-app-adsense-earnings-report-t316.html

adsense earning report

google adsense android revenue

app earnings

Like It?
Share It!

Follow AdSenseExperts.com on Twitter