Thread: Where to find third party ads when using DFP?

This discussion is about "Where to find third party ads when using DFP?" in the "AdSense Statistics and Channels" Forum.
I just read this thread ((login for URL)) . I am actually confused on how DFP works. The thread on the link I just mentioned ...

Country
    Philippines

Default Where to find third party ads when using DFP?

I just read this thread ((login for URL)). I am actually confused on how DFP works. The thread on the link I just mentioned helps me to understand it a little.

The line on the link above says:

If you don't display third party Ads on your website you don't need to use DFP Small Business.

Currently I have buysellads on my site together with Adsense ad.

I was thinking that if I use DFP, DFP has a third party advertiser that will buy some inventory on my site just like buysellads. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

I don't currently have any problem with buysellads integration on my site. Do I still need to use DFP? If DFP can provide me more advertiser, then may be I need it. If not I think I'll stick with my current settings.

Please help me decide on this.

Country
    South Africa

Quote Originally Posted by jaypabs ((login for URL))
    I just read this thread ((login for URL)). I am actually confused on how DFP works. The thread on the link I just mentioned helps me to understand it a little.

The line on the link above says:

Currently I have buysellads on my site together with Adsense ad.

I was thinking that if I use DFP, DFP has a third party advertiser that will buy some inventory on my site just like buysellads. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

I don't currently have any problem with buysellads integration on my site. Do I still need to use DFP? If DFP can provide me more advertiser, then may be I need it. If not I think I'll stick with my current settings.

Please help me decide on this.
    Hi, if you want to learn about DFP, i suggest you read here: ((login for URL))

Written by StarBug, the owner of this forum. It is very informative.

Search Cloud:

No Data yet
Like It?
Share It!

Follow AdSenseExperts.com on Twitter