"Every game you compete in is a unique experience, and the only way you benefit from that ((login for URL)) experience is you have to be able to learn from ((login for URL)) the victories and defeats. That's the mindset of a champion," McCarthy said during his season wrap-up news conference, which was delayed a week after the death of his younger brother, Joe. "That will never change. ((login for URL)) (But) the 2015 football team will not bear the burden of what happened in 2014 or before that. That's not the ((login for URL)) ((login for URL)) way we operate.""We ((login for URL)) obviously have to do a better job. I have to do a better job," said Beasley, who set up Witten's first touchdown with another nice catch and run to the New York 1. "We can't do that and win football games."The sometimes brash and always colorful lineman was the emotional leader of ((login for URL)) the Cardinals' defense, voted captain by his teammates four times. He tied the Super Bowl record with three sacks in Arizona's loss to Pittsburgh in 2009. Dockett had 75 tackles and nine sacks, both career highs, in 2007.James Bettcher replaces Todd Bowles as defensive coordinator, and both cornerback ((login for URL)) Jerseys Patrick Peterson and safety Tyrann Mathieu are healthy. There are questions at linebacker.RODGERS FRUSTRATION: Although he threw for 369 yards and four scores, Aaron Rodgers was upset after watching the replay of his late-game interception that cost the team a chance to get to overtime. Rodgers ((login for URL)) threw the tablet on the ground after watching the replay. "It's frustrating when you make a mistake like that," Rodgers said. "I had the easy opportunity there for a pitch-and-catch touchdown but I got scared by something, I can't explain it. It was a mistake by myself. ((login for URL)) I will definitely be thinking about that one on the ride ((login for URL)) home."((login for URL)) NEW ORLEANS (AP) ?Nick Saban says he not interested in returning to the NFL.