Thread: Adsense mobile ads review

This discussion is about "Adsense mobile ads review" in the "AdSense Statistics and Channels" Forum.
first of all, i am new to this forum site hello everyone! i have recently designed my website for mobile via gomo(which is join collaboration ...

Country
    India

Default Adsense mobile ads review

first of all, i am new to this forum site
    hello everyone!

i have recently designed my website for mobile via gomo(which is join collaboration of google and dudamobile),
    we all know, now days most of ppl access internet through their mobile , that was the main reason to make my website compatible to mobile users and also to increase my genuine adsense revenue though mobile ads.

but when i placed adsense in my mobile website, i have seen exceptional hike in ctr% , i am having ctr around 2% in mobile site(not gross ctr but only on mobile site which is 2%) which is almost more than double from my desktop site, i am very confused , if is it normal ctr with mobile adsense ?

can anyone please tell me, anyone who is using adsense on mobile?

thank you!

Administrator
    Country
    Germany

There is no normal CTR. It can be from 0,01% up to how ever high it gets, I have seen publishers getting a CTR of 60%.

So don't worry about your 2%, enjoy
    You did something right

Country
    Thailand

The mobile screen being way smaller than the average desktop screen and the ads being relatively bigger on mobile, it's no surprise you get more ctr on mobile.
    Do you really need traffic? Where to? What for? If you really do need traffic then stop messing around!
    Advertise on my sites today: She Told Me & Best Reviewer : 200,000+ UV / Month

Country
    Singapore

Really big ads in mobile can get high CTR???

Search Cloud:

google adsense gomo

adsense forum

adsense for mobile ads

adsense mobile statistics

adsense for mobile review

adsense mobile stats

adsense mobile ctr

Like It?
Share It!

Follow AdSenseExperts.com on Twitter