Thread: Adsense changing there Policies every week

This discussion is about "Adsense changing there Policies every week" in the "AdSense Statistics and Channels" Forum.
Do you know that Google adsense is changing there policies day by day?? and their is a good side and also bad side for this. ...

Country
    India

Default Adsense changing there Policies every week

Do you know that Google adsense is changing there policies day by day?? and their is a good side and also bad side for this.((login for URL))
    The good side is that you can increase your earning through some changes that adsense is providing and Bad side is that you can loose your account if you don't follow them.
    Like which is legal for adsense might get illegal in the next week. So it can happen that you lose you earning.

For not getting loose, check the articals: ((login for URL))

Administrator
    Country
    Germany

As long as you don't try to "trick" users to click on ads in any way you should be safe.
    Respect that ads are payed by people like yourself who want to sell products to interested customers.
    Try to provide them with these customers and you are safe.

Country
    Thailand

After reading your post, I refuse to check the articals !
    Do you really need traffic? Where to? What for? If you really do need traffic then stop messing around!
    Advertise on my sites today: She Told Me & Best Reviewer : 200,000+ UV / Month

Search Cloud:

No Data yet
Like It?
Share It!

Follow AdSenseExperts.com on Twitter