Thread: a Q about WP theme and placement + 1 more Q

This discussion is about "a Q about WP theme and placement + 1 more Q" in the "AdSense Placements" Forum.
Hello everyone, First of all its a great forum, i learnd a lot, happy i found it. my 2 questions are: 1)i place my ads ...

Country
    Spain

Cool a Q about WP theme and placement + 1 more Q

Hello everyone, First of all its a great forum, i learnd a lot, happy i found it.
    my 2 questions are:
    1)i place my ads like this
    ((login for URL))((login for URL))nd i have a network of 70 websites like this , i am doing around 180 USD a day
    is it risky to use this theme ?with this ads style ,its CTR theme

2)all those 70 site on the same google adsence account, i heard its isnt healthy to do something like this... , should i make 2 accounts ? ( if i build more 70 webs like this for example)

waiting for your help, thx a lot

Administrator
    Country
    Germany

To your first question, I don't see many problems with your WP Layout. Maybe only the headline directly above the link unit could be a potential problem.

And to your second question, you are allowed to use one personal account and one business account.
    You can't create 2 personal accounts, this way you will be banned for sure.
    But other then that, I see no problem at all to handle hundreds of different sites via one AdSense Account.
    Many people to that

Country
    Spain

oki ill take care of it , many thx starbug , ill keep follow for more info And Tips!

Search Cloud:

No Data yet
Like It?
Share It!

Follow AdSenseExperts.com on Twitter