Thread: Adsense for Domains

This discussion is about "Adsense for Domains" in the "AdSense Placements" Forum.
I recently applied for adsense for domains for several domains that I had just lying around. Most of the domains were approved but one toopra.com ...

Country
    United States

Default Adsense for Domains

I recently applied for adsense for domains for several domains that I had just lying around. Most of the domains were approved but one toopra.com was disapproved. Any ideas why this would be? I did a trademark search and didn't find anything. Is there some connotation to that domain name that I'm missing?

It says that I can appeal the domain. Any on making a successful appeal?

Administrator
    Country
    Germany

AdSense for Domains earns so little unless you have bought old domains with traffic.
    Try to appeal if you care

Country
    United States

I bought the domains for other reasons just don't have time to develop them. I was just curious why it might have been denied since I couldn't figure it out.

Country
    United Kingdom

Hi

I have just been notified that adsense for domains is being stopped very soon.

Octagon

Country
    Thailand

Yes it is closing.. Thanksfully I have never used it, except for one domain (hence why I received the notification) but never made any money since the whole point is to be able to drive traffic to it without the use of search engines.
    Do you really need traffic? Where to? What for? If you really do need traffic then stop messing around!
    Advertise on my sites today: She Told Me & Best Reviewer : 200,000+ UV / Month

Search Cloud:

erfahrungen mit google adsense for domains

adsense for domains

Like It?
Share It!

Follow AdSenseExperts.com on Twitter