Thread: AdSense Banner in Signature

This discussion is about "AdSense Banner in Signature" in the "AdSense Placements" Forum.
I released a ((login for URL)) to allow admins (or even members) to place an ad sense ad unit in their signatures. Obviously you must ...

Country
    United States

Default AdSense Banner in Signature

I released a ((login for URL)) to allow admins (or even members) to place an ad sense ad unit in their signatures. Obviously you must obey Google's limits on the number of ads per page so I only use it in conjunction with a mod that limits 1 signature per user per page.

I find it an interesting location, a little more random then always after the first post or such.

Administrator
    Country
    Germany

But what if you have 4 users replying to a thread that all have Adsense in their signature?

I think this is a rare case however it could get you into trouble.

There is a much better way for you to display ads, check my Adsense placement threads for example.
    And if you want to create a revenue sharing forum there are Mods for this purpose too

StarBuG

Country
    Thailand

Personally I think it isn't a problem to have 10 times the javascript code of the adsense block on a page.
    Only 3 blocks will display at once.
    What adsense is trying to avoid by specifying that only 3 adsense blocks are allowed on any one page, in my opinion, is the use of iframes in order to overcome the limitation embedded in javascript.

Do you really think adsense would punish your site or your account for having more javascript codes on your page than the 3? As I said I don't think so. With 10 javascript codes, only the 3 first in the html code will display, the other will be blank.

But anyway, everything can be solved by coding, so if we really wanted to have only 3 javascript codes, it would be possible to code it at the level of the vbulletin plugin. I don't know anything about vbulletin coding, but it's not that hard a task when you know the inner workings and coding practises on that platform.
    Last edited by JamesColin; 10-31-10 at 05:39.
    Do you really need traffic? Where to? What for? If you really do need traffic then stop messing around!
    Advertise on my sites today: She Told Me & Best Reviewer : 200,000+ UV / Month

Administrator
    Country
    Germany

If I would allow to display more then 3 Adsense Codes
    I would contact Google before I start with that idea.
    It is always better to ask then to guess.

Search Cloud:

vbulletin adsense before signature

adsense banner in a forum signature

adsense on signature

signature adsense

putting adsense in forum signature

adsense in forum signature

Like It?
Share It!

Follow AdSenseExperts.com on Twitter