Thread: May i have 4 adsense blocks using Google Dfp ?

This discussion is about "May i have 4 adsense blocks using Google Dfp ?" in the "AdSense Placements" Forum.
Hello, i was looking at this site: Duravit: Colección vintage para el baño - Hogar Total and it shows 4 blocks of adsense. Can they ...

Country
    United States

Default May i have 4 adsense blocks using Google Dfp ?

Hello, i was looking at this site: Duravit: Colección vintage para el baño - Hogar Total and it shows 4 blocks of adsense. Can they do that?

I guess they have Dfp or Adsense premium.> Somebody will try to tell me

Country
    Germany

I don't see 4 AdSense Ad Units.
    You can't do that with DFP, if they do it they are a premium publisher

Country
    New Zealand

You can have an unlimited number of ad units if your account manager at Google permits it. It is, as my manager said a "flexible" rule. My content is very long so I have four Google ad units on my content pages as well as three targeted by AdExchange and, if I wish (I don't), I am also able to target those other three units with AdSense. The reason I don't target them is that I think it will give Google too many options and will drive the CPMs down on their units. Plus they are not in ideal click spots so I run CPM there instead. Incidentally - I am not a premium publisher - just one with sufficient volume to get a dedicated account manager. We have meetings every couple of weeks and lunch occasionally.

Search Cloud:

No Data yet
Like It?
Share It!

Follow AdSenseExperts.com on Twitter