Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Market your site with DoubleClick Ad Planner

This discussion is about "Market your site with DoubleClick Ad Planner" in the "AdSense News" Forum.

Administrator
    Country
    Germany

Beitrag Market your site with DoubleClick Ad Planner

((login for URL)), we introduced you to placement targeting as a great way to capitalize on the increase in advertiser spend during the holiday season. This week, we’re kicking off our three-part optimization series to help you maximize your earnings by taking advantage of ((login for URL)). Ad Planner can help you market your site, make it easier for advertisers to search for you, and improve the data that these advertisers can see.

As you may recall from last week’s post, the first step to enabling placement-targeted ads to appear on your pages is to set up your ((login for URL)) as ((login for URL)). Ad placements are specific groups of ad units where an advertiser can choose to place their ads using placement targeting. This enables advertisers to better identify websites that reach their target audiences based on the descriptions publishers provide about their sites, describing the content of their pages or the type of users who visit them. Turning custom channels into ad placements is simple. To learn more, check out our ((login for URL)) and visit our ((login for URL)).

Once you’ve set up your ad placements, we encourage you to try out ((login for URL)), a free media planning tool that helps advertisers find the sites their audiences are likely to visit and helps publishers make their sites easier to target.

In Ad Planner, you can claim the sites you own and customize their descriptions. For each site, you can also add up to five categories that describe your site's content, and the types, sizes, and formats of ads that your site supports. Doing this allows advertisers to easily find ad placement descriptions that match the interests of their target audiences. More targeted ads leads to a better user experience on your site and a greater opportunity to increase your earnings. For more information on how to get started, watch this ((login for URL)) to DoubleClick Ad Planner and ((login for URL)) today.

Check back next week for more ‘tis the season for placement targeting tips!

Posted by Meredith Blackwell - Inside AdSense team

Link: ((login for URL))
    AlexOscar likes this.

Administrator
    Country
    Germany

When I made this thread (((login for URL)))
    I totally forgot to mention that I of course have added information about my site on Adplaner.
    I did this 3 years ago so I totally forgot about it until I saw this Blog post.

If you did not do so already claim your site on adplaner and add as many information about your site as you can. I also share my Analytics data with adplaner so that potential advertisers interested in placement targeting can see what traffic my site generates.

StarBuG

Country
    United States

What if your forum if off-topic, no category, too general, everything goes, from cars to acne, celebrities, coupons, gossip, etc. What categories do you enter? Is there any way for Ad planner to identify automatically the best categories for a site? A forum that I have has no category.

Quote Originally Posted by StarBuG ((login for URL))
    When I made this thread (((login for URL)))
    I totally forgot to mention that I of course have added information about my site on Adplaner.
    I did this 3 years ago so I totally forgot about it until I saw this Blog post.

If you did not do so already claim your site on adplaner and add as many information about your site as you can. I also share my Analytics data with adplaner so that potential advertisers interested in placement targeting can see what traffic my site generates.

StarBuG
    Last edited by adsensjm; 12-02-10 at 08:19.

Administrator
    Country
    Germany

You don't need to categorize your website in Ad Planer.
    But you can for example give access to your google Analytics data for more
    accurate traffic stats. You can give your website a description. You can also
    define which AD sizes you are offering and if you use DFP Small Business you
    can even make your placements available to be booked in Ad Planer
    (if you have USD as currency).

Country
    Germany

What about the price you put in the google ad planner? I have this cpm set unbelievable high, as I do not want to devalue my webpage.

Administrator
    Country
    Germany

As far as I know the CPM prices in DoubleClick Ad Planer are only
    important if you are using the Marketplace which is only available
    to publishers that have US Dollar selected as currency.

Unfortunately Google is currently only testing the Marketplace
    in Germany with the 50 biggest Publishers so it will take a while
    for smaller Publishers to take advantage of the marketplace.

Country
    United Kingdom

HI Can anyone help. I set-up Double Click Google Ad Planner and I can see my site listed, but I am unable to add or edit any information about it. The save button is greyed out? Also in the the list of site it says '
    No advertising accepted'

Country
    United States

Is there a review of this service? Has anyone used this to success?

Country
    United Kingdom

Default Unable to Add or Edit Site information in Ad Planner

Hi I launched a new site on March 28 2012 just starting to receive about 400 visitors a day, but I am still unable to Add any site information. When I click Edit site info the message I see is No data is available for the requested site or ad product. Do I have to receive a certain ammount of visitors first?
    Last edited by same6von; 06-12-12 at 15:29. Reason: some of the text is missing

Country
    United States

Any suggestions on how we can edit how our site looks for advertisers now that the Publisher Center has been disabled in Google Ad Planner?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Search Cloud:

doubleclick ad planner

double click ad planner

what is doubleclick ad planner

doubleclick ad planner costs

how to share traffic statistics in double click ad planner

do i need to register provided sites on google ad planner

google double click show me the ads

how to use double click ad planner

ad planner register

set up adsense with double click for publishers